Wednesday 13 June 2012

I’ll share some experiences that I had as a teenager that I believe are relevant to what I believe Satan has planned for us. I had some very interesting and unusual experiences as a teenager that I think God allowed me to have because it would be valuable information that would be useful to know in the Last Days. Satan will offer spiritual illumination Satan tempted Eve by telling her that she could be like the Gods. I believe Satan will use similar techniques and strategies this time around. Especially considering much of the New Age propaganda which preaches that we are entering a new stage of human evolution and we are becoming Christs. When I was a teenager I had an overwhelming desire to experiment with marijuana and hallucinogenic drugs. These drugs are used in many occult and shamanistic practices and rituals. They are forbidden in the Bible, I assume because they open doors into the demonic realms. Regardless of whether it was Satan who put this into my mind or not, God definitely seized the opportunity to take advantage of it. When I first started smoking weed it had a pretty powerful and unusual effect on me. I would get open and closed eyed visuals as well as auditory hallucinations. I heard cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd. In retrospect I think these auditory hallucinations might have been demonic voices which were just impersonating friendly likeable characters to put me at ease. Regardless, when I used to smoke weed I would get a very interesting mental trip that I believe may be quite similar to the esoteric and occult Illumination that many black magick practitioners seek after. I would sit there in my room for hours navigating through different levels of reality. I would be making all sorts of connections and realizations about how the universe and human mind work. When one of these realizations would be made it acted as a key that unlocked a door to a much higher level of consciousness. The effect would be instant. I would find one of these “accessor thoughts” that would open the doors to these higher realms, instantly upon making the realization my emotional, mental and energetic level would be raised very dramatically. I would be propelled to a much higher state. In these higher states I felt very powerful and confident, I was even capable of charging up large amounts of energy in my body that I could feel move up and down my spine. There would be many “enlightened” types of thoughts that I would encounter through all of this. I don’t remember the content very well but they were sort of the types of thoughts that one would associate with Eastern Spirituality. Makes me think that perhaps these demons who started some of these mystical and spiritual schools of thought were just revealing information about how God programmed the universe. Using this sacred knowledge as a basis for many Satanically controlled religions and spirituality movements, knowing that this sacred knowledge would be so thought provoking that it would attract many intelligent and inquisitive minds. Trapped in your mind Eventually this illumination or enlightenment game that I would play whenever I would get high would take a much more negative turn for the worse. Instead of the exciting and incredibly positively transformative thoughts and realizations which I used to find, I would occasionally find negative ones. These were infrequent at first. Though when they happened they would instantly level me farther down. There is a tone scale occultists like L Ron Hubbard refer to that explains a sort of auditory ensign of your respective level of consciousness. I would be well aware of this tone scale. The higher and more positive the states of consciousness the higher the tone would be. The lower the states, the worse most oppressive and frightening mental states that one would venture down the lower the tone. You could feel the change that would happen within you instantly when you would stumble upon one of these negative realizations or accessor thoughts. You could go from very high levels, with high corresponding tones, to very low ones in seconds. The shift would be very sudden. As time past these negative realizations became much more frequent. I started seeing many flaws in this enlightenment game, whether they were flaws I was seeing within myself or genuine flaws in the information that these demonic entities were presenting to me, or another sort of flaw I’m not entirely sure. Its hard to remember what the exact thoughts were like when you are outside of that state of consciousness. Anyway these negative realizations eventually came to dominate my thinking. I would spend large amounts of time frantically searching, stuck in negative thought loops, for the way out. For the positive realization that would free me from these negative mental states and thought loops. There was definitely a very cyclical aspect to all of this. I would have very repetitive thought loops that on previous occasions I had eventually been able to find my way out of. The keys that used to be able to release me from these states would no longer work. Later negative beliefs and realizations would disprove and make powerless these old accessor thoughts to higher levels of consciousness. Journey to hell At this point, everytime I would smoke weed or use a hallucinogen it would turn into an all out struggle in my mind. I would be desperately searching for a way out of these thought loops. The more I scrambled and tried to think my way out of it, the more negative thoughts, realizations and associations I would make. In this state, with this Illumination game, these negative beliefs and realizations would have an incredibly devastating effect on the mind. Just as these demons could take you to absolutely incredible highs, they could take you just as low. To places that didn’t seem like should be possible. The negative beliefs would be so impacting upon your psyche and your persona that it would leave me completely broken by the time I was done. Eventually my mind would reach very strange and unusual states such as depersonalization episodes. Depersonalization is a very bizarre and traumatizing state. Your awareness shifts very suddenly. Its comparable to Dejavu only 1000x more powerful. It feels like part of your mind shuts off. You revert to a very primitive state of consciousness. It is a very terrifying and damaging place to be. Once you’ve been there it effects you on a very deep level, the scars will last for a long time afterwards. After experiencing this I was left in a pretty bad state of mind. The damage seemed to have been done as the negative changes that I had made in my mind while on these drugs had carried over into my waking life. I needed to fix my mind and undo the damage that these negative beliefs and realizations had caused in me. I ran into a problem though, when not on these drugs I didn’t have access to the very powerful tools that would allow me to fix these problems. I spent the next couple years repeatedly traumatizing myself in a vain effort of fixing the damage caused in my mind. God gives proof of demonic nature of enlightenment Later, when I was a couple years older, I was hanging out with a friend at his parents house. I was on meth at the time and had been awake for 3 days or so without sleeping. Drugs and other altered states of consciousness leave you open to the demonic realms. I was sitting with my friend when all of the sudden I felt like someone was in the room with us. I turned my head to where I perceived this entity to be which was over near the coat rack. It looked like someone slowly turned their head to stare at me. I sensed the spiritual entity in the room closer to me. I remarked about how it seemed like there was a third person in the room. At this point my mind started drifting and my imagination became very overactive. Little cartoon like scenarios were playing through my head. I noticed all sorts of very elaborate patterns. They were not like the visuals one gets on mushrooms. These were patterns that actually exist but that you are normally not smart enough to pick out. My mind was picking out very elaborate seemingly infinity cartoon bear faces everywhere I looked.I believe I was possessed by a super intelligent entity that allowed me to see such things. Looking back at this experience now, I believe God wanted me to see the connection between spiritual enlightenment and demonic possession. These powers come from demonic entities and are not a natural aspect of human intelligence. I believe that perhaps Satan will con many humans into letting themselves be possessed in mass with similar promises of spiritual realization and enlightenment. It will not end well for those who take the bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment